General Terms of Service:
These terms and conditions cover websites owned by Evolutionary Living with Maryam Webster:
1. All provisions of this Terms Of Service Agreement apply to all accounts and features of this site. The benefits of, or rights conferred, by this Agreement are non-transferable. Use of maryamwebster.com accounts is expressly limited to the individual owning said account. This person is referred to as “User” for the remainder of this Agreement.
2. Evolutionary Living reserves the right to change, without notice, any services not explicitly covered under this Agreement including, but not limited to, communication modules, eCampus software, access procedures, menu structures, graphic user interface (look and feel), commands, documentation, Evolutionary Living hardware, software, features, benefits, and other services not specifically stated in this document.
3. Services provided are Physical and Mental Health Coaching and training. These services are supportive, motivational, transformational and structural in nature, for life and business. While Maryam Webster was a psychologist in private practice 30 years, she does not now provide psychotherapy, nor work with persons who would be better served by such services.
4. Evolutionary Living reserves the right to modify this Agreement without notice. Though not bound to do so, Evolutionary Living will make every reasonable attempt to post notification of such changes via email, or on site web forums and blogs. Use of Evolutionary Living services after such notice shall constitute User’s acceptance of the modification of this Agreement.
5. Evolutionary Living reserves the right to modify the Site or to change or discontinue any of the services offered on the Site with or without notice to you. Evolutionary Living shall not be liable to you or to any third party should we exercise our right to modify the Site or to change or discontinue our service offerings. If you object to any change to the Site or our services, your sole recourse will be to discontinue using the Site. Your continued use of any modified service on the Site will indicate your assent to such changes.
6. User automatically accepts all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as stated herein by accessing and continuing to access an Evolutionary Living website. Our list of active sites may change without prior notice. To be kept current on a list of our sites, please check this document at regular intervals.
7. Non-Enforcement of this Agreement does not constitute consent to violate, and Evolutionary Living reserves the right to enforce this Agreement at its sole discretion. Use of Evolutionary Living services constitutes acceptance of this Agreement and this Agreement supersedes all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other agreement between Evolutionary Living and User.
By signing up for the any course, program, product, newsletter, livecast, webcast, podcast or RSS feed produced by Evolutionary Living, you are agreeing to receive periodic emails and updates about our services and features, and special offers of interest to you. These emails constitute an important benefit to you and value in our communication with you, however, you may opt out of these emails at any time by following the instructions to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any mail sent from our servers.
This Agreement binds the Terms of Service and its conditions thereof to all Services, including personal and business accounts, and Services within those accounts. Evolutionary Living grants to the User a limited license and agrees to provide Services to the User, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, in exchange for recurring payment of membership, subscription or other fees, and while the User is not in breach of any Terms or Condition of this Agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, “limited” access shall be the time period of a subscription. “Lifetime access” shall mean license granted to the buyer only (no assigns) to download and use materials from classes, live workshops and other opportunities, providing such downloads are taken during a fixed term (typically, one year), and retain this material in their possession for life.
User agrees to provide Evolutionary Living with accurate and complete billing information for all programs, classes, products and services purchased through our websites. If your credit company refuses payment, your service will be suspended, and you will need to re-apply before accessing programs or services. User further agrees to recurring payment of the stated fee for a particular service at the stated interval (monthly, quarterly, etc.) as specified by the particular program, class or service.
Evolutionary Living does not prorate service or program fees. Accounts are prepaid for the period of time the user chooses. Subscription termination is the responsibility of the purchaser. Account or Program Amendments and Refunds must be applied for in writing, by email to support @ maryamwebster.com.
a. All Evolutionary Living products and services come with our “Good Pal” Golden Guarantee — friendship and good energy between us matters more than money. You read that right. If we can serve you better, please let us know. We’re very open to input because you are driving the coaching agenda, and you will lead in setting that agenda. A feedback and responsibility loop is built into the structure of our coaching sessions. You will have multiple opportunities each session to fine-tune, adjust and give feedback.
b. Invest in yourself in complete confidence. Let us know you don’t like a product or program within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll refund your your payment, less 10% processing. Plus, we stay friends, because that’s the most important thing, and you get to keep any manuals, audios, videos or other materials you downloaded — our treat & no worries. Here’s how that breaks down:
c. Unless otherwise noted in your contract, Coaching and Consulting Packages and Programs are guaranteed through the end of the first session only, for a 100% refund. In the first session you will absolutely know if we are meant to work together or not, if that is still a question. You agree to take full responsibility for the decision to continue after our first session, and will let us know where you want to go from there.
- If you decide to continue coaching, hurray! On we go, to power you through it
- If you decide not to continue, you will get a full refund
- Note that this option is not available later, as a deliberate coaching support structure
Once your place in the monthly calendar has been booked and time has been spent working with you, it cannot be recovered. Hence there are no refunds for past sessions, or partial months. If you choose to cancel in the middle of a contracted period of service for classes or private coaching, refund will be for the remaining portion of your service period, in whole months only.
c. Canceling Mid-Contract: You can cancel your contract any time it’s not working for you. We make it more difficult after the first session as a support structure to hold you accountable, when the going gets tough. Like any level-up process, things can occasionally get intense, when you are making the big changes you will be making. Sometimes that gets scary. Or hairy. Or freaky. And we’ll be here, holding your evolutionary container with love and whatever processing you need.
You might be tempted to run out on the program you’ve set for yourself, but that’s exactly the moment when you should do a session and use the techniques you’ll learn. We are helping hold you accountable and motivated for. We promise that we won’t let you run out on yourself. And when it does get hectic, hairy or scary as life inevitably does, that’s where we’ll be bringing the coaching you actually need to get through that moment, or week or month or year. That’s why we’re here.
d. For each coaching package bought at a multi-month discounted retainer, refunds are made less the the amount of the discount. No refunds will be given for partially used services (eg; half a month), or downloadable items. If a downloadable item is corrupted you may request a new download link for up to thirty (30) days after purchase. For classes or groups, please refer to the individual group or class policy.
e. We scan and protect all downloadable products to be free of viruses, plus user testing in locations around the world guarantees delivery. If you have any troubles downloading, just let us know, and we’ll enable a re-download within the first 30 days.
Cancellations of a User’s membership account initiated by Evolutionary Living due to Violation of any of these Terms are effective immediately, without refund, and will result in immediate suspension of User access to the site, regardless of payment status.
Evolutionary Living reserves the right to cancel access to service for User’s account(s) for any reason, including but not limited to abuse of the discussion forums, abuse of the Member Directory, or credit issues including but not limited to, rejection of credit card authorization or charges, disputed credit card charges.
In case of cancellation, there shall be no refunds for unused services, programs, classes or services.
Abusive actions by User which result in corrective or cleanup action by Evolutionary Living staff will be charged to User’s account at the rate of up to $300 per hour.
13. Content Use Restrictions
The copyright of all material provided on this site and all those sites held by Evolutionary Living is retained by Maryam Webster, or by the original creator of the material as noted. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic mechanical photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Evolutionary Living or the copyright owner.
Permission is granted only to download and copy the material on this site for personal non-commercial purposes, provided you do not modify the materials and that you preserve all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained therein. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed material.
You also may not, without Evolutionary Living’s prior written authorization, mirror or copy any material contained on this site onto any other server, website or printed media. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site invalidates any licenses you may have bought from us, may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statues and will result in the immediate termination of your access to this site.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, and all other intellectual property used and displayed on this site are the intellectual property of Evolutionary Living, unless otherwise noted. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any intellectual property, without the prior written permission of the intellectual property owner. Every Woman Changes enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. For more information see: whatiscopyright.com
The names “Evolutionary Living”, “Certified Energy Coach Program”, “Certified Energy Coach”, “Quantum Flow Bioenergetics”, “Everyday Bliss”, “Maryam Webster”, “ETHOS Method”, “Love Your Life Again” and other Evolutionary Living marks may not be used in any way including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of material on this site, without Evolutionary Living’s prior written permission.
14. Your Transmissions, Use of the online eCampus, Forums, Community & Member Directory
Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Evolutionary Living or its affiliates of any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could subject the Company to any civil or criminal liability. Any such posting or transmission will immediately terminate your authority to access this site.
Members may list their businesses, products and services in their online profile in each program’s eCampus, Facebook or other Community, Forums and their Member Directory Listing and in the appropriate marketing forum/s if any, subject to the following exceptions.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
* is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or containing material that is offensive, sexually explicit in nature, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable.
* threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive
* contains copyrighted material unless owned by you, where prior consent to use cannot be verified, or infringes on intellectual property or other right of any person, including violating copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity violates any law or may be considered to violate any law
* impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
* advertises any commercial enterprise or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., work at home or other business opportunities, franchises, recruiting, conducting contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site
* solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors (eg: affiliate links)
* includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
* disrupts the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
* includes MP3, RAM or other sound format files
* Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), pyramids or similar schemes
* contravenes any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site
* contains links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions detailed above
Unsolicited commercial email to anyone on the site is prohibited by law. You may contact other members if you have a genuine interest in their services, to discuss potential collaborations, etc. You may not advertise your services via the email feature in the community. Any members found in violation will be banned from our suite of websites.
Evolutionary Living at its sole discretion, without notice, may delete listings containing any of the prohibited material above.
15. Outbound Links & Partners
Evolutionary Living provides links to third-party products and services of interest to professional women, those in Leadership, in Business, Spirituality and the Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability fields, as a convenience to our users. In some cases we earn an affiliate fee in exchange for our promotion of those products, (though in most cases we do not) if that sale originates from the links at Evolutionary Living websites, in our blogs, podcasts, classes or newsletters. While we do our best to ensure linkage only to quality sites, we cannot be held responsible for content outside our own websites, nor do we necessarily endorse any company’s products or services, nor are we agents of the companies providing them.
16. Personal Gain, Results, Earning and Income Disclaimer
We make every effort to review the products and services that we promote, and to accurately reflect both the costs and the benefits. However, personal gains, and income-based results in your business are dependent on many factors, including motivation, personal application of techniques listed, business experience, existing skills and practices, as well as unknown external risks.
Where specific figures are used and attributed to an individual or business, those persons or businesses have actually earned that amount because they have put in the work to do so. As success is dependent upon a number of personal factors in each individual case, we can make no claim or assurance you will do as well. If you rely upon our issue resolution rates, you must accept the risk of not doing as well. Users should consider all available information and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Check with your accountant, lawyer or professional adviser, before acting on this or any information.
Therefore we do not guarantee that the User will gain resolution of issues, attain desired levels of personal advancement, make money, or achieve the same or similar results that may be shown on this site as examples. If the user relies upon the information on this site, or information provided by a third-party, they must accept the risk of results that do not match the examples or meet their expectations.
All products and services offered through this web site are for educational and informational purposes only. Some, but not all of our products recommendations carry a commission percentage paid to us when users purchase. While we only recommend quality products we have personal knowledge of, these products and services should not be relied upon by the user until they have done due diligence, including seeking the independent advice of qualified professionals, including but not limited to their physician, therapist, accountant, lawyer, or other professional adviser.
Use of the information available on this website constitutes the User’s agreement that we are not liable for any success or failure of efforts, application of modalities we teach, finance or business that is directly or indirectly related to the use of information found on this site or any site linked to this site.
Health and Healing results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as this is entirely dependent on your willingness to change, how you apply yourself to your coaching homework, your work ethic, and/or your business skills or practices. Therefore we cannot guarantee or imply that you will automatically attain desired results. We can say that if you work it, things will shift and your life will change!
Users of our products, services and web site are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making buying decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals. Our information, products, and services on this website are carefully researched, finely crafted and extensively tested. Nonetheless, each should be carefully considered and evaluated, before deciding to rely on them.
In using our products and services you agree that our company is not responsible for the success or failure of your personal or business decisions relating to any information presented by our company, or our company products or services.
Warranties and disclaimer
Your use of this website is exclusively at your sole risk.
18. Governing law and jurisdiction
Information appearing on this website is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the United States of America govern the conduct and operation of this website. The courts of the United States of America, state of California, have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this Legal Statement, the information contained on this website, and any use made of that information. Any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, state of California.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Service.
20. Contact Information
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us.
Last updated, November 18th, 2021
©2021 Evolutionary Living with Maryam Webster